Today I was buying “stuff” for my South of France travel journal. It’s really not for journaling, but more for memorabilia, like tickets from events or maps etc. I’m making pockets and covered envelopes for things to keep from travel adventures. I had the best time today buying stuff. I love to shop and some of my favorite stores are Joann’s, Michael’s and Hobby Lobby.
Today I bought:
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains in Vintage Photo, Antique linen and Walnut; Distress paints in Tarnished Brass, Antique Bronze and brushed pewter.
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink mini pads;
- Tim Holtz Frames and trims stickers;
- 7 gypsies Archi Textures;
- Little dollies;
- Scrap book paper of maps and stuff;
- Ms. Sparkle and Co. Floral and card making stamp;
- Modeling paste;
- Antique silver keys;
- Black ink pad;
This was in addition to what I bought last week:
- Mulberry Fiber Paper;
- Flea Market Fancy Buttons;
- Fabric with French writing on it;
- Wooden laser cut Memories embellishment and
- Tim Holtz Ephemera pack.
This is in addition to what I bought at the quilt show last month:
- TSC Designs Tsukineko Inks to paint fabric and lace. http://stores.teacherstamp.com/inks I have had the best time painting fabric and lace –love it. I guess that is why it “morphed” into doing a travel journal for a friend that is going to the South of France in a couple of months so I better get busy. I wanted to give it go to ink dye paper!
Here is the original picture that I started with:
and here is the finished page.